| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Antalaha/ Antsirabat in December is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.9 °C (71.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in December is 8.1 °C (14.6 °F).
- The weather in December is dampish. A sizable 212.6mm (8.4in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:56 long and the longest day is 12:59 long with an average length of 12:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Antalaha/ Antsirabat December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Antalaha/ Antsirabat, Madagascar
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Antalaha/ Antsirabat:
- Moroni, Comoros - 837.6 kms (520.5 miles) WNW
- Antsiranana, Madagascar - 299.8 kms (186.3 miles) NNW
- Nosy Be/ Fascene, Madagascar - 271.7 kms (168.8 miles) NW
- Sambaba Sud, Madagascar - 67.3 kms (41.8 miles) N
- Analalava, Madagascar - 268.5 kms (166.8 miles) W
- Mahajanga/ Majunga, Madagascar - 427.3 kms (265.5 miles) WSW
- Maintirano, Madagascar - 750.5 kms (466.4 miles) WSW
- Tamatave/ Toamasina, Madagascar - 370.8 kms (230.4 miles) SSW
- Antananarivo, Madagascar - 525.7 kms (326.7 miles) SSW
- Morondava, Madagascar - 869.3 kms (540.2 miles) SW
- Nosy-Varika, Madagascar - 657.6 kms (408.6 miles) SSW
- Mananjary, Madagascar - 730 kms (453.6 miles) SSW
- Fianarantsoa, Madagascar - 802.3 kms (498.6 miles) SSW